1. What is your name?
2. What is your position with MLK? What does your position do?
Im the filmmaker, I make commercials and promote the company through the use of video.
3. How long have you been working with MLK?
I started in November 2013.
4. How did you get involved with MLK?
I saw the application on the school's job board.
5. What's your favorite part of working with MLK? And Why?
My favorite part of MLK is that people you meet at the mural sites and can network with them.
6. Do you have a favorite mural? And Why?
My favorite mural has to be the grand prix mural, because the company got so much exposure, and I loved the people that we meet there, and it was really cool working next to the Ford people.
7. Have you worked on any murals? If yes, which ones? If yes, which was your favorite and why?
Yes, I've worked on the Monroeville mall, Squirrel Hill, Oakland, North Side, Hip Hop Festival, Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, and the elementary school murals.