1. What is your name?
2. What is your position with MLK? What does your position do?
I am the fashion coordinator/curriculum writer for MLK. I've written the Curriculums for Fashion Design, Typography, and Photography.
3. How long have you been working with MLK?
A little over a year now.
4. How did you get involved with MLK?
I looked on the AIP job board and thought it could be interesting working for a mural company.
5. What's your favorite part of working with MLK? And Why?
I like being able to use the murals as a fabric design to make clothes and accessories to promote MLK.
6. Do you have a favorite mural? And Why?
I like the strip district mural, mostly because I love food, but also because the composition of the food was aesthetically pleasing. ;)
7. Have you worked on any murals? If yes, which ones? If yes, which was your favorite and why?
I have, I've worked on a couple, Thrival (2013 & 2014), 2014 Oakland mural, and the Grand Prix Mural. I like the Oakland Mural the best, just because I spent the most time there, and it was really cool to see it come together.